Tax Deed Tips
Build Your Tax Deed Empire
Buying tax deeds is truly one of the easiest ways in America to build a real estate empire. I bought my first tax deed less than 7 days after learning how to buy tax deeds and you can do it too!
Here are the steps you take.
- Call every county in your state and get the date of the next tax deed auction. When you call them, ask them to put you on their mailing list. Before every tax deed sale they will send you a list of all of the properties that are going to be auctioned off.
- Next, make it a goal to buy one tax deed property every month. This is very realistic if you just get the dates of the upcoming sale. When you are calling to find out when the next sale is, you are bound to run across counties that are sitting on lots and houses that did not sell during the last tax deed sale. These are called “over the counter deeds”. All you have to do is walk in and buy them for the outstanding back taxes.
- Even if you make only $10,000 per property, that's an extra $100,000 per year and $1,000,000 profit over the next 10 years.
Start your research today. Better yet train you kids or nephews to call for you.
Click The Limited Time Offer At The Top Right To Claim Your Free Training System ($77 Value).
Click Here To Claim Your Free Tax Deed Training System ($77 Value)
- Exactly How To Start Buying Tax Deeds Today
- Tips For Tax Deed Auction Success
- How To Avoid The Mistakes New Tax Deed Investors Make
Note: Results May Vary